Its ice cream that’s nice! Its nice cream! Hello world! Todays post is all about nice cream. You may be wondering, what is nice cream? Well let me tell you. It is a delicious and healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert option for anyone! And it’s COMPLETELY vegan!! So grab your blender and get excited!
What you’ll need:
- Blender (I use the nutri-bullet)
- 2-3 Frozen bananas-make sure they are frozen for optimal creaminess
- 1 cup of Water or plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut butter
- And lastly toppings of your choice
How to make it:
- First, grab your blender
- Toss those frozen bananas in (I suggest chopping them into quarters so they blend easier)
- Next, place the peanut butter in
- Pour in your liquid of choice
- Lastly, turn the blender on and watch the magic happen!
Once it’s all blended up, it should be somewhat thicker than a smoothie. Pour the nice cream into a bowl and add your toppings! I personally like to put chia, flax seeds, granola, and berries on top. Now congratulations! You’ve whipped up your first batch of nice cream! I hope you enjoy it!
Until next time,