Hello everyone! Today I am very excited to share with you some of my favorite products from Tarte cosmetics. I absolutely love this brand with all my heart. I love their message of cruelty free, vegan cosmetics. Their products are of extremely good quality and last so long compared to other makeup brands out there. Here are my favorite Tarte products as of now.
- Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self-Tanner and Mitt
-This stuff is is down right amazing. I have tried numerous other self tanners and have not gotten the natural results I have craved. Tartes self tanner gives you a natural glow without looking orange AT ALL. The mitt applicator the product come with itself makes it 10 times better. With it you are able to apply it flawlessly without streaks or looking dirty. I have very fair skin and it is quite difficult for me to tan without burning. This was the answer I was looking for. It also smelled quite nice. Although it sounds strange, this product actually smelled really good, like a lotion I would buy. Not to mention it made my skin soooo silky smooth. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great self tanner that lasts!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
– Tartes foundation has been my go to this season. Most of the previous foundations I’ve used left my face feeling greasy, weighed down, and cakey but not this. This foundation is like a breath of fresh air. It has amazing coverage, especially for breakout and redness. But somehow, it is not heavy on your face at all! It does an incredible job. Trust me, if you are looking for a full coverage foundation that doesn’t feel like foundation, go check this stuff out, I know you’ll like it.
- Tarte Tartiest Glossy Lip Paint-Obvi
-I have been looking for a great everyday lip gloss that is natural. I’ve tried different nude lip colors but they all end up looking too close to my skin tone. This lip gloss is different, it’s not sticky and has a great feel. The color I picked up is Obvi. It’s a peachy nude that’s more on the pink side, which is exactly what I was looking for. Overall it’s a great everyday product with good consistency.
- Lastly, Tartes Park Ave. Princess Contour palette
-There are no words great enough to describe this contour palette. The bronzer is has the perfect warm color without the orange look. It give you just enough color that really sculpts your face, especially when you top it off with a little bit of the blush and a streak of that gorgeous highlight! Oh the highlight is top notch! My cheeks glow all day long once I apply this stuff! I absolutely adore it! This palette is definitely my favorite contour kit I have ever tried. Tarte honestly is the best company in my opinion. They have great views and the products are the best quality without the cruelty to animals.
I hope you enjoyed learning about my favorite Tarte products! There will be more of these to come for sure, considering how much I love this Tarte!
Until next time,